The Board of Directors of the Princeville at Hanalei Community Association recently approved a much needed budget increase. Our homeowner’s association has gone five years without a dues increase in deference to the difficult economy. The new budget for Fiscal Year 2011-2012 reflects a total assessment rate of 0.0574 per square foot. For an average home lot (10,000 sq. ft.) this represents AOA dues of $574 per year. The average increase for a condo owner will be in the range of $50 to $100 annually. Reasons for the increased budget are: restoring operating reserves that have been used in the past years to offset rising expenses; increased road maintenance work; increased medical insurance costs; additional maintenance, landscaping and utility costs along Ka Haku Road effective July 1, 2011. Below please find a copy of the PHCA Community Association FY 2011 / 2012 Budget.
Princeville Utilities Company, Inc. also released the 2010 Water Quality Report.
The PHCA will also be making some changes to their software and website in the next several months to better link them with Princeville residents.
Last Sunday’s Concert in the Park drew a nice crowd enjoying a beautiful afternoon at the Prince Albert Park listening to a variety of local Hawaiian Bands, watching graceful Hula performances, and eating delicious food provided by the St. Regis Princeville Hotel as well as Federico’s Restaurant.
Upcoming Princeville events include:
- June 26, 2011: 3rd Annual Westin Ocean Resort Villas Golf Tournament, Makai Golf Club
- July 30, 2011: Movie in the Park, Prince Albert Park, 7:00pm, Movie tbd
- August 21, 2011: Statehood Day Celebration, Concert in the Park, Prince Albert Park
- September 17, 2011: Movie in the Park, Prince Albert Park, Movie tbd
- November 6 & 7, 2011: Third Annual Princeville Fine Art Exhibit, Princeville Community Center 1-5pm
For information in regards to these events please contact the PHCA office at 808.826.6687.