Send me Bali Hai Blogs/News
Are you working with agent ?
Please select an agent
An agent with a different brokerage
Adrian Sear R(S)
Barbara L. Sloan R(B),SFR,e-Pro500
Christopher Ordonez R(B), e-Pro, CCIM Candidate, ULI Member
Del Seager R(S)
Erin Erickson R(S)
John C. Ferry R(B)
Josie Typoco R(S), e-Pro
Joyce Wright Funk R(S)
Mahana Dunn R(S)
Malia Powers R(S),e-Pro
Michael R. Schmidt R(B),CRB,SFR,e-Pro
Moana Ferry R(S)
Ruth S. Marvin R(B),e-Pro
Sarah J. Berntson R(B),e-Pro
Scott Goddard Sieverts R(S),e-Pro
Steve Searby R(S),e-Pro
Suzi Gillette R(B)
Takako O. Ferry R(B),e-Pro
Wren Perdue R(S), SRS
Already have an account?
Kauai Real Estate
Kauai Real Estate Galleries >
Previews Luxury Properties
Kauai Oceanfront Condos
Vacation Rentals for Sale
Kauai Real Estate Map Search
Kauai Real Estate List Search
Kauai Real Estate Videos
Kauai Vacation Rentals
Kauai Vacation Rental Galleries >
Kauai Vacation Rentals List Search
Kauai Vacation Rental Concierge
Vacation Rental Property Management
Wedding and Events
Bike & Baby Rentals
Vacation Rental FAQ's
Contact us now for Availability and Booking
1-877-650-7780 (Toll Free)
Your Email Address
Hanalei Bay House
Hanalei Bay House , Hanalei
Price per Day: $
1,250 to $ 2,100
2 Cal Kings, 5 Fulls, 2 Twins
BBQ Gas Grill
Gated for Privacy
Located on breathtaking Weke Road across the street from the Hanalei Bay, this inviting home offers island luxury and understated elegance.
Features of the Hanalei Bay House include:
- Two Master Suites with California King beds and private baths with double sinks
- Guest Bedroom with two Full beds
- Kids Bunkroom which sleeps up to four, featuring a bunkbed with Full bottom bed and Twin trundle
- Three and a half bathrooms (not including the optional bedroom suite)
- A wide open floor plan with vaulted ceilings that is great for family or gracious entertaining.
- A Full House Distributed Audio System that will deliver your favorite music throughout the house.
- A fully equipped gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances (Subzero and Viking) and granite countertops is perfect for intimate meals or large dinner parties.
- Two hundred year-old beautifully aged pine barnwood floors
- Oversized sliding doors to the lanai that open up fully so that you can capture the gentle tradewinds blowing in off the bay. They allow for seamless indoor/outdoor living.
- Quality Plasma TVs, DVD/CD players, Satellite TV, and iPod docking stations.
Other amenities include: Outdoor shower, gas grill, two laundry rooms, top quality linens, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, and oversized beach towels.
If additional accommodations are desired there is an attached bedroom suite with two full beds, living area, bathroom, refrigerator, and laundry room.
The home accommodates from 8 to 10 guests or 12 with the optional attached bedroom suite.
The heart of historic Hanalei Town is a two-block stroll from the house. In Hanalei you will find restaurants that offers sushi, burgers, vegan dining, fresh fish, Pacific Rim, pizza, Brazilian, and tapas. Several restaurants have been featured in Food and Wine and Gourmet Magazine. Also, don't miss the Hawaiian Shave Ice.
Hanalei has a variety of charming boutiques and services, including yoga and massage, as well as shops to rent kayaks, snorkel gear, or bikes. You are a short 2-minute beach walk to the Hanalei pier and Hanalei River where you can fish and kayak. There is seasonal world class surfing as well.
The Hanalei Bay offers magnificent white sand beaches and views, and a variety of well-known swimming, surfing, boogie boarding, and body surfing locations.
Hanalei Bay House is a 10 minute drive to Tunnels, one of our finest seasonal snorkel and surf locations, and a few more minutes to "the end of the road" at Ke'e beach and the start of the breathtaking Kalalau Trail and the famed Napali coast. Princeville is 5 minutes from the house and offers golf, zip-lining tours, horseback riding, jungle waterfall kayak trips, shopping, and more.
Low Season (7 night minimum): $1,250 per night
Jan.11th-March 14th, April 16th-May 24th and Sept. 6th-Dec.14th
High Season (7 night minimum): $1,700 per night
March 15th-April 15th and May 25th-Sept.5th
Holiday Season (9 night minimum): $2,100 per night
Thanksgiving Week and Dec.15-Jan.10th
Clean Fee: $760
Security Deposit: $2,000
Reservation Fee: $50
Taxes: 13.42% of nightly rate
TVNC # 1008
Sales: (800) 404-5200
Rentals: (866) 400-7368
5-5088 Kuhio Highway
Hanalei Bay, Hawaii 96714